Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll find the most important topics here. These most frequently asked questions refer exclusively to orders made via www.gonso.de (in cooperation with Storer).
Order & payment method
As we work with a payment service provider, it is not possible to change the payment method after the order has been placed.
- We enclose an invoice with every delivery. On the invoice you will find all the details for the bank transfer (such as bank details, payment reference, due date).
- Please note that you must always state the reason for payment when making the transfer, as this is the only way to correctly allocate the payment and avoid a reminder.
Unfortunately no, because we process the orders so quickly that it is no longer possible to combine 2 orders.
Please note that a purchase on account can only be checked if you have entered your date of birth and the delivery is made to the invoice address (your home address).
In addition, we reserve the right to check the purchase on account for first-time customers as well as in other cases - among other things, for the desired order amount. Thank you for your understanding.
- The payment information is on the order confirmation for the prepayment order. This will be sent to you by e-mail immediately after clicking on >>PREPAID ORDER<<, please also check your spam folder here.
- Please note that you have to state the payment reference in the reason for transfer, only then can your payment be quickly assigned to the order.
- Please also note that the order will be cancelled after 10 days if we do not receive any payment within this period.
Delivery & Tracking
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will contact the shipping company and make an enquiry.
- If the tracking link says that the package was delivered to the recipient (orig.) and you did not receive it, our customer service will send you a form to fill out and return.
- Afterwards, our customer service will try to find a solution.
Once your order has left our warehouse and has been handed over to the shipping company, it takes on average 1 to 3 working days for the package to reach you.
As soon as your order has left our warehouse, we will send you an email with a link to track the shipment. Please also always check your spam folder, sometimes this email unfortunately ends up there.
Returns & Complaints
- Within Germany, we bear the return costs and enclose an address label with every shipment.
- If the return label is missing, you can request a new one by e-mail and stating the order number: email@example.com
- Address for returns outside Germany:
FineCom Logistics /Storer Handels GmbH
Dammer Way 51
We are sorry about that! If you bought the item from our shop, we will be happy to deal with your complaint during the guarantee period (2-year Gonso guarantee). Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details - the more details we have, the faster the complaint can be processed:
- Customer number
- Item number
- Date of purchase
- Description of the defect
- 1-2 photos on which we can see the defect.
Our customer service will check the possibilities and then get back to you on how to rectify the problem and how to proceed.
Of course, this should not happen! Please first send us an email with your order number and a photo of the wrong item to email@example.com and we will check what happened and how we can correct it.
You didn’t find what you’re looking for?
For additional questions that aren’t covered in this FAQ, feel free to contact us via our contact form.